FoxPhantom21FoxPhantom21

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Where is 2014? Where is 2014?

Very clever way to use the items

Nyan War Nyan War

No respawn on the game, too easy, and no new enemies after you beat the first set.

The Final Happy Hour The Final Happy Hour

Fun, simple, and evil!

This game series really has been quite interesting, each death is always in a different.
I think the game series is getting better, even though it's short and simple it is still pretty good in making something fun and dark humorous.

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Sad. Very Sad.

I find the game to be sad.

Even though the graphics are sorta good, but I find the whole story line to be very sad. Why I find this sad is because punching a animal who is almost dead isn't fun.

Tetris: Charity Edition! Tetris: Charity Edition!

I have to admit it's funny.

At first I thought this would be a piece of cake, but when I was on the second level I was dead wrong. It was funny to how the characters rain down, ending the game.

Overall: I think the game was more for a prank then all seriousness.

Guild Dungeons Guild Dungeons

Good game, but off balanced.

I think the game in it's own perspective is a pretty good one, but in my opinion the game is off balanced because the shear number of having an army takes a while to get to can get annoying. Making the buildings were very decent, not easy but challenging to get a town up. Some of the leaders were good, but I question about some of the characters as a leader. Also I suggest adding in a save feature since it makes all that was done lost.

Overall: the game is good, but it takes a lot of time to have the game rocking.

Hyptosis responds:

You're right, I understand code stuff a lot better now, I think future games like this that I make will be much more organized and offer better bulk tools.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Rich

This game is awesome, the idea of having more then one person attack the coinbox was well thought.